Webminerals S.A.S Policyitaliano
Right of Withdrawal
Our Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 5 of Legislative Decree N° 185/99
of Italian law
- The Customer can withdraw from the purchase contract and return the goods purchased within a time limit of
15 working days; such days starts upon
Customers receipt of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending written notice , within the time limit ,
to Webminerals S.A.S by e-mail.
We will notify the Customer within 48 hours thereafter.
- The specimen/s must be returned in perfect condition within 15 days from the date of the
notice of withdrawal. It must also contain all material, including the original
packaging. (Invoice, labels ...)
- The return of goods is understood to be at the care and expense of the Customer who
decides to withdraw from the contract.
- Webminerals S.A.S shall have a 30 day time limit from the date of receipt of the
returned products for crediting to the Customer the sum it had paid, less shipping
- Specimens that will arrive damaged
will be refunded. Please email us the description of the damage, possibly
pictures and indicate if there is a residual value of the specimen.
- We'll proceed to refund you .
- Parcels are normally sent by
internationsl restered airmail and can be tracked .
- In case of no receipt of the
specimen(s) we'll provide to refund .
- Specimens that are lost in case you
have communicated the wrong shipping address or in case of unacceptance
will not be refunded
Every time an order
is issued, the person consents to the use of personal data only for commercial, fiscal,
administrative, and informative purposes pertraining to our business activity, according
to article 13 of Italian law 196 30/06/2003. (PROTECTION
OF PERSONS AND OTHER SUBJECTS WITH RESPECT TO TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA)
According to this law and with reference
to personal data obtained or to be obtained in the future, we indicate the following:
The obtaining and use of personal data has the
exclusive purpose of permitting us to perform a correct business service;
consequently such data are and will be treated, either on computer or on paper, in a
manner that is licit and correct, respecting the law.
The data can be communicated to third
organizations (i.e. banks or organizations connected to us) exclusively for the
development of our fiscal report.
The data can always be updated, modified,
by writing an email message to us
The title holder of
your data is Webminerals S.A.S with administrative offices in via mameli 56 - 15066 GAVI - AL - ITALY
Tax id: 01961370069
Back to info